Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Photos

I had wondered what I would do with the photos I took while away. Sure, they can be uploaded individually to Blogger, but it is something of a cumbersome process and doesn't exactly lead to a very elegant presentation. And yes, I have a flickr account (when did they become part of yahoo??) but the web-based uploader also requires you to select and upload each photo individually.

But I had downloaded Picasa in order to make my former camera communicate with my computer when the software supplied with it refused to perform that task. I used it to chuck all 230 or so photos onto the computer, and then noticed that there is a web-based Picasa. Uploading is as simple as clicking a single button. So, it is done: all photos from my recent trip are here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tomatohead said...

Nice! Will have a better look this weekend. I am a fan of Webby Picasa, too.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home